Brown Bobblehead Bunny

Samstag, 28. Januar 2017

Lovejoynet wig review

Hello <3 

LoveJoyNet & MyCosplayer sponsored me a wonderful wig to review, so let`s go! 

The wig I choosed was their Hyuuga Hinata character wig. 

The wig came like the photo is shown! 
I had to cut the wig and could adjust the wig how I wanted them, I really love it, because when wigs are precutted they sometimes don`t have the right length for my face.
I intended to cosplay Hinata with the wig, but until I have the cosplay I wanted to make some relaxed good quality photos.




I played a bit with different colors on the 2nd and 3rd photo,especially the 3rd, but on the first you see the wig color really well! The length is exactly like in the photo shown by lovejoynet.
The wig itself is silky,full and doesn`t tangle a lot for a long wig. You can style the wig in different hairstyles without having problems that the wig cap is shown. It`s a good quality wig! x3
I really like the wig, but I personall don`t think the wig suits me that much saldy ;3;
I will try and cut the wig I think in the future a bit different ( from the lenght / sickness ) lets see if I will like the wig on my face then more ^^

last but not least, a selfie with the wig <3

a big thanks to lovejoynet to give me the oppurtunity to test out the wig if the actual character would suit me ! <3 

thanks for reading! & don`t forget to visit the lovely page, they have awesome wigs! <3 
The sites are really easy to browse & find the wig you are searching for. 







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen